Our blog & studies
Insurance and personal finance news is part of HelloSafe's DNA. Faced with a lack of relevant, independent content on these subjects, our team of experts decided to roll up our sleeves and create our own. We offer valuable and exclusive content. HelloSafe’s content is free to access and reproduce. Check it out!
- Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal among the world's top 50 cities for startups
- [Blog] Buying a Rental Property in Ontario
- The definitive Metaverse report: market stats & trends (2022)
- [Map] In 2022, the use of cryptocurrencies is legal in 50.8% of countries in the world
- [Blog] 4 Things You Need to Know about Extended Car Warranties
- Telus, Bell and Rogers have lost 2.6% of cell phone market share over 5 years in Canada
- Digital Business Insurance Brokerage Zensurance Partners With HelloSafe
- The Definitive NFT Statistics Report (2022)
- BC: The Wedding Industry Has Recovered $63 millions in 2021 - But Still Far From 2019 Levels
- Canadian Insurance Comparison Platform HelloSafe and Foxquilt Announce a Business Partnership for Ontario
- [Blog] Winter Driving Tips
- What is the cost of owning a dog in Canada in 2022?
- [Survey] The pandemic has reduced the desire to travel for over 51% of Canadians
- [Crypto] The Top 15 Crypto Influencers And Where They See The Bitcoin At The End of 2022
- [Real estate] Good news for buyers: prices increased by 'only' 10% in Alberta in 2021
- [Real estate] NB the most dynamic Atlantic province with yearly 32% increase in prices in 2021
- [Barometer] Real Estate In British Columbia: A 23.3% Increase In Prices Over 2021
- [Barometer] Real Estate In Ontario: A 25.6% Increase In Prices Over 2021
- [Valentine's Day] Canadians Expected to Spend $64 On Average This Year, Down 13% Compared To 2021
- [Auto] Alberta remained the more negatively affected province by car thefts in 2021
- [Auto] The Atlantic provinces have the least car thefts in Canada
- [Auto] Car thefts have cost $542 million to insurers in 2021 in Canada and the 2018 Lexus RX was the most stolen model
- [Auto] One car was stolen every 48 minutes in 2021 in Ontario and the 2018 Lexus RX was the most stolen model
- Canadians to spend $211 less in average for Christmas holidays due to resurgence in Covid cases
- [Road safety] Distracted driving is responsible for 41% of road fatalities in Saskatchewan
- [Road safety] Distracted driving is responsible for 32% of road fatalities in Manitoba
- [Road safety] Distracted driving is responsible for 25% of road fatalities in Alberta
- [Road safety] Distracted driving represents about 15% of road fatalities in Ontario
- [Road safety] $102.3 million : the cost of distracted driving for car insurers every year in Canada
- [Road safety] Distracted driving is responsible for 27% of road fatalities in BC
- [Interactive map] How much will a pint of beer cost in the world in 2021?
- [Halloween map] - 100 places in Canada where you might freak out on October 31st
- Canadians To Spend $68.2 On Average For Halloween This Year
- [Map] How is the vaccination passport applied worldwide?
- [Tourism] Another $ 52 billion loss for the industry across Canada in 2021 compared to 2019
- [Finances] What is the cost of owning a pet in Canada in 2021?
- Real estate in Ontario: +29.9% on prices despite Covid-19 crisis
- Real estate in British Columbia: an overall 20,2% increase in prices despite a full year of Covid
- US Canada Shopping : Those 5 Things Worth Buying From Each Side Of The Border
- Canadians To Spend 41.7$ On Average For Easter This Year
- Ontario: The Wedding Industry Could Have Lost 780 millions $ in 2020 Due To Covid-19
- Car insurance rates drop by 2.6% across Canada in Q4 2020, after years increasing
- [Business] The wedding industry's revenues could reach $1.5 billion this year in BC
- [Travel Map] 10 Dream Islands To spend Your Summer Vacation & Forget About Covid-19
- [The Debt Barometer]: Canadians' Finances Under Pressure With Covid-19
- The Hellosafe.ca's 2021 Ranking of the 49 Best Cities To study In Canada Is Out !
- [Map] Where and which are the French speaking countries in the world ?
- Valentine's Day 2021: Canadians To Spend 20% Less Than Last Year
- Auto thefts in Canada (2021) : Alberta the most affected province, Honda the most stolen brand
- 10 things North Americans assume to be French - but are they?
- Top 10 Of The Best Credit Cards For Canadian Students
- Ireland: A 77% Decrease in Tourists Entries In 2020 Due To The Pandemic
- Job Market: The Unemployment Rate Doubles In 2020 In BC Due To The Pandemic
- Job Market: 221,500 Jobs Destroyed Across Ontario In One Year
- How Much Is an iPhone 12 Across The World?
- Which Countries Are Reinstating Lockdown Measures in The World?
- The top 5 weirdest insurance policies that we hope you never purchase
- How Much Is an iPhone 14 Across The World?
- How Much Is a Big Mac Across The World In 2022?
- Health: $4,8 Billion Saved by Private Insurers in Canada During Pandemic
- Car Insurers Have Saved $2,8 Billion in Canada During Covid-19 Restriction Measures
How can we help you?
Contact HelloSafe’s team
Do you have a question? A suggestion on what we can do better? We would love to hear from you.
Where to find us on social media