Giving our customers the opportunity to find the best insurance deals means we have to deliver accurate, up-to-date data. At Safe, we check all the information we publish to make sure it’s trustworthy.
We rely on trustworthy data-providers
Sourcing the data to its origin is the way we guarantee that our customers get accurate information. All our studies and reviews are built on information from verified data providers, whether they’re public or private institutes. As we’re an independent and unbiased insurance comparison platform, we report customer satisfaction rates from expert organization studies, such as Defaqto or TrustPilot.
We’ve also established a thorough information-checking process at Safe. Our team spends a great amount of time and effort on this. We update our content all the time, so we can show our customers the most up-to-date information. We also establish our own insurance provider ratings, based on 5 criteria : customer satisfaction (including the claims process), cover provided, value for money, financial strength and technology.
Our key editorial guidelines
- 100 % independent and unbiased information
- Objectivity as a core value : we produce information, not opinion
- Accurate and up-to-date information
- Unique content : that’s where we can really make a difference
- Clarity : writing about insurance in a way that’s easy to understand
- Customer-oriented information based on questions our customers ask