Helping users find the best insurance deals means delivering accurate, up-to-date data. At Safe, we carefully check what we publish to make sure it is trustworthy.
We rely on trustworthy data-providers
We guarantee that users get accurate information by sourcing data to its origin. All of our studies and reviews are built on information from verified data providers, including both public or private institutes. As an independent and unbiased insurance comparison platform, we report customer satisfaction rates from expert organization studies, such as Defaqto or TrustPilot.
We have also established a thorough information-checking process at Safe. Our team spends a great amount of time and effort on this. We update our content regularly, so we can show our users the most up-to-date information. We also establish our own insurance provider ratings, based on 5 criteria: customer satisfaction (including the claims process), cover provided, value for money, financial strength and technology.
Our key editorial guidelines
- 100% independent and unbiased information
- Objectivity as a core value: we produce information, not opinion
- Accurate and up-to-date information
- Unique content: that is where we can really make a difference
- Clarity: writing about insurance in a way that is easy to understand
- User-oriented information based on questions our users ask