How much does a lawyer make in Ontario?
[[translations.currency]] averageSalary | number_format(2) / this.payBy
Are you wondering what the average salary for lawyers is in Ontario, Canada? This page breaks it down for you by city and by the type of position.
How can lawyers get started investing?
If you are looking for suggestions on how to better manage and invest the money that you earn, a financial advisor is the quickest, easiest way to get started.
Start working with a financial advisor today
Some lawyers prefer in Ontario prefer to handle their investments themselves. If that's you, HelloSafe offers guides on the stock market, mutual funds, ETFs, cryptocurrency exchanges and much more. It's quicker and easier than ever to start investing whether it is through online brokerages or robo-advisors.
Good to know
Wondering how much your take-home salary is after taxes? You can check in seconds with our gross-to-net salary calculator.
See our guides to learn more about average salaries and investing?
- [Survey] 58.2% of Canadians already trust AI to invest their money
- Guide to Trading in Canada (2023)
- Our Guide to Sustainable Finance (2023)
- Calculate How Much You Need to Retire in Canada (2023)
- [Survey] In 2022, stocks remain the Canadians' preferred investment product
- What are Canada's Best NFT Marketplaces? (2023)
- Which is better? RRSPs vs TFSAs
- Investment Strategy Essentials: Know Your Investor Profile
- What is an RESP?
- How to Invest in Commodities in Canada
- What are annuities?
- What are Canada Treasury bills?
- What is an RRIF and how does it work?
- Average salary by profession in Canada
- What is an RDSP?
- All about the Guaranteed Income Supplement
- What Is OAS In Canada? (2023)
- The Best Mutual Funds to Invest in Canada
- What is an RRSP? (2023)
- What are ETFs?
- Canada's Best Financial Advisors (2023)
- What are Canada Savings Bonds?
- What is Real Estate Investing?
- How to Calculate Compound Interest?
- The best investments in Canada for 2023